Friday, September 5, 2008

Good clean fun

I accidentally discovered a new toy tonight, much to the delight of Imp. The girls were playing with the squirt guns again, but Diva had the upper hand. She has more patience than Imp to let the water gun fill in the bin of water before she tries to use it. Since I had just emptied a large bottle of dishsoap into the smaller one that I keep at the sink, I decided to give Imp the advantage by filling the bottle with water so she could squirt it at her big sister. Because there was still soap in the bottle, by the time the bottle was half full of water, the other half was full of soap suds. I figured that was enough water to get her started and took the bottle outside. When I squeezed the bottle, the first thing I got was a huge spray of thousands of tiny bubbles. Imp's eyes lit up like she had just seen the most wonderful thing in the world. Did I mention that Imp has an obsession with bubbles? This was like Christmas for her. The best part - shake the bottle and it's ready to go again. They both got totally soaked, but they thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.

No comments: