Saturday, August 9, 2008

Meet the clan

Today was just an ordinary Saturday - hyper children, too much time on the computer, not enough time on the housework. Because today was so ordinary and nothing particularly humorous or blogworthy jumped out at me today, I figured this is as good a time as any to introduce our crazy little family.

I will be known simply as Momma on this blog. I know, not the most creative bloggy name, but oh well. You all will just have to deal. :-) My husband's bloggy name will be on the same creative level - he will be known as Daddy in this little blog world of mine. The children's names have a slightly higher level of creativity. The oldest, our 3 yr old, will be known as Diva because, well, she thinks she is one. She actually went up to Daddy a few weeks ago and a little too proudly announced "I'm a drama queen!" after having donned a stray Burger King crown that had been lying around the living room. Our middle child will be known as Imp. This child has the frustrating and annoying capability to get her pout "just so" when being scolded, thereby making it extremely difficult to keep a straight face at times. The littlest one will be Bubba. For some reason, that's what I find myself calling him, and since it's not exactly easy to peg the personality of a seven week old, we'll just stick with Bubba. We may revisit his bloggy name at some point in the future if his personality warrants it.

I could introduce the cats as well, but I'll save that intro for another "ordinary" day.

No comments: